Wednesday, January 13, 2010

(MY) Top Quotes for 2009

A recap of 2009 in quotes. Some I heard, some I read. All I liked. Here goes:


"Love is a verb."
Joyce Meyer
(The runner up, only because I heard it in 2010): "'No' is a complete sentence!"

Help Haiti here.


"If money can fix it, it's not really a problem."

S Pitts

"People are either frustrating or fascinating. The choice is yours."
J Blasko

"Ignorance isn't the problem. The problem is the ignorance of ignorance."

A Sweeney (Heard this last week. Added it anyway :)

"Nobody wants to buy a drill but everybody wants a hole."

J Dwyer (I'm sure this one was recycled from somewhere)

"The pole vaulter doesn't know how high he can jump until he knocks down the pole."
Dr. Robert Schuller from the book "You Can Become the Person You Want to Be"

"Be it if you want to be it."
Dr. J Davis
First runner up: "Explode the box!"

“The pendulum of the mind oscillates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong."
~Carl Gustav Jung via The Cushite @ www.FirstWorldBooks.com

"The difference between try and triumph is a little UMPH!"

Rev. Run via Dr. Robert Schuller

"People that are fearful are easy to control."
Dani Johnson
First runner up: "Quit needing it and GO GET IT!"

"I learned that I could be a giver by simply bringing a smile to another person."
Maya Angelou
(Bonus)"...when I walk in, they may like me or dislike me, but everybody knows I'm here."

Happy New Year! Off to make my own quotes :)

1 comment:

JBrock Consulting said...

I really like all of the quotes. Very inspirational and up lifting. Check my out at http://jonathanbrock.blogspot.com