Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dear Cherry Pie,

It appears our time together has come to an end. I know we both thought we'd have more time together, but things have changed.

I thought we would have at least until tomorrow, but apparently today is not the holiday that you and I and the rest of the world thinks it is, and I have to start my New Years Resolutions today.

That is according to Dr. Anna.
I love her dearly, but she is really being mean and insisting that I start my resolutions today and not tomorrow as I had planned. Something about procrastination and accountability. *rolling my eyes* It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't follow me on Twitter and wasn't my friend on Facebook. She is relentless.

So, my love, while I will always cherish the time we had together, I must bid you adieu. I know I spent more time with your cousin Punkin, but that was before I knew Dr. Anna. I hope it's ok for me to send this to Punkin and Cousin Sweet P. Oh, and Texas Toast, as well. You know you will always be my first love. *tearing up*

Missing you already,
Ginger

1 comment:

Hccm said...

To bad for you, but good for me.